Felmoor Park Ltd may accept reservations whether made by Telephone on 01670 787790, online at www.felmoorpark.com, in writing or via email at Terms & Conditions:
1. Contract of Hire By making a booking, paying a deposit or paying in full you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and accept all liability for their guest’s actions. The Contract of Hire is not effective until confirmed via email by Felmoor Park Ltd to you, the hirer of the property (“the Hirer”) written confirmation of the booking. Felmoor Park Ltd does not accept bookings from Hirers under the age of 18. Groups of people 25 years of age or younger will be required to provide photo identification (Drivers Licence/Passport) at check in showing their date of birth and their address. Copies of ID taken will be given back to the renter at the time of check out. All homes on Felmoor Park are privately owned and as such Felmoor Park Ltd act as Agents for the owners of the property (“the Owner”). Once the hire is confirmed, this Contract of Hire of a property shall be a contract between the Hirer and the Owner and not Felmoor Park Ltd. Felmoor Park Ltd is responsible for the administration of the Hirer’s booking, but, except where otherwise stated in these Booking Conditions, does so solely on behalf of and as agent for the Owner. The Hirer may not assign or transfer the Contract of Hire to any other person without the prior written consent of Felmoor Park Ltd. The Contract of Hire is a license to the Hirer or their guests to stay in the property during the specified hire period. The Hirer or their guests have no right to remain in the property after the period of hire and shall not be entitled to any statutory security of tenure.
2.Initial Payment Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt by Felmoor Park Ltd of the required deposit payment, which is £100.00 of the cost of the hire of the property (“the Deposit”), and a Booking Fee of £12 to cover administrative costs. The Deposit and Booking Fee are non-refundable. If booking is made within 8 weeks of the holiday commencement date, the full accommodation rental will be required before the booking will be confirmed.
3. Balance Payment The balance of the cost of the hire of the property will be due for payment 8 weeks before the holiday commencement date. The hire may be cancelled where full payment in cleared funds has not been received 8 weeks before the holiday commencement date. The Deposit and Booking Fee are non-refundable.
4. Security Deposit The Owner requires a security/breakage/conduct bond for each property for each rental period, the amount of which is £100. Single Sex bookings require a £200 deposit This bond is refundable provided these booking conditions have been met in full. The Hirer will provide Felmoor Park Ltd with debit or credit card details at the time of booking. The follow will incur a deduction from the cash bond or pre-authorised card or cash security bond, if: · Excess cleaning of the property is required; · Rubbish has to be removed from the property by Felmoor Park staff; · Damage has been caused to the property or its contents during the hire period; or Staff or police are called to your cabin/lodge to deal with any disturbance or nuisance caused by you or a member of your party. · These Booking Conditions otherwise specify that if an additional payment is required from the security deposit on the instructions of the Owner or Felmoor Park staff, Felmoor Park Ltd will process a payment up to the full amount of the security deposit in respect of the above items provided by the Hirer. Should the sum of any excess charges, or other costs due from the security deposit exceed the amount of the security deposit the balance will be payable immediately on demand. The security bond will be refunded once the cleaners have checked the holiday home and within 7 days of departure less any deductions as above.
5. Arrival/Departure Times. Check in is 3pm Check out is 10am.
6. Damage All damages and breakages that occur during the hire period are the legal responsibility of the Hirer and should be notified to Felmoor Park Ltd before the end of the hire period. These costs are charged to the security bond. Any damage and breakages that are discovered at the end of the hire period will be deemed to have been caused during the hire period unless the Hirer has notified the Owner or Felmoor Park Ltd of the damage when arriving at the property. The person making the booking accepts that by making a booking they understand and agree that they are wholly responsible for the conduct of themselves and any of their guests and agree that they are liable for the cost of any damage/loss or nuisance however caused by or any of their guests.
7. Confirmation of Booking Once Felmoor Park Ltd has issued a Confirmation of booking/invoice, the Hirer is responsible for the total price of the hire of the property for the hire period and any extras as shown on the confirmation. Any amendments to an existing booking are not effective until acceptance in writing is dispatched to the Hirer by Felmoor Park Ltd and any additional funds are paid to Felmoor Park Ltd in cleared funds. Any amendments to your booking will result in an administration charge of £35.
8. Booking Cancellation The Hirer must inform Felmoor Park Ltd immediately if they wish to cancel their booking. If the Hirer cancels their booking more than 8 weeks before the commencement date, the Deposit will not be refundable, but the balance of the cost of the hire will be refunded if already paid. Please note all deposits are non refundable. If the Hirer cancels their booking within eight weeks of the holiday commencement date the Hirer will remain liable for the full cost of the hire of the property for the holiday period and no refunds will be made under any circumstances.
9. Holiday Insurance The Hirer is strongly advised to arrange holiday insurance that includes cover for cancellation and the personal property of the Hirer.
10. Party Numbers Unless authorised by Felmoor Park in writing, under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons occupy the property hired. Namely 4 person in a two bedroom home and 6 people in a 3 bedroom home. Felmoor Park Ltd and the owner reserve the right to refuse admittance or cancel the booking if additional persons occupy the home during the rental period. In addition Felmoor Park Ltd and the Owner reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings from parties that may in either of their opinions and their sole discretion be unsuitable for the property concerned or carry out any illegal activity. In the event of such a cancellation, Felmoor Park Ltd will refund the cost of hire on a pro-rata basis less a service charge of £50 and less any damages. No other compensation will be payable to the hirer. The Hirer must notify Felmoor Park Ltd as soon as possible if the number of guests staying at the property will be different from the number specified when the Hirer made the booking or are in excess of the maximum stated above. The Hirer must also notify Felmoor Park Ltd of the names and ages of the new guests.
11. Hirer’s Responsibilities The Hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. The Hirer must comply with the following conditions at all times. Cleaning The property must be left clean and tidy, all equipment and utensils etc must be clean and put away at the end of the hire period. Should the property be found to require extra cleaning as a result of the condition in which it is left then these additional costs will be charged to the security deposit. BBQ equipment is not permitted beside or near the home hired. There is however a BBQ area located next to the reception. Bins & Recycling The Hirer should remove all waste from the home and place it in the general waste and recycling bins located next to the reception. Please help the environment – Bottles, Paper, Glass and plastics should be separated and placed in the recycling bins next to the reception. If you leave waste in the home a removal charge of £20 to collect and dispose of any refuse will be charged to the security deposit. Environmental Considerations The Hirer should at the end of their stay, turn all the lights off, electrical appliances off at the wall and turn down heating thermostats to an economic level. Smoking Smoking is not permitted in any Felmoor Park Ltd properties.
12. Pets Pets are only permitted where this is expressly stated in the details of the property and where the Hirer has specified that they wish to bring pets when providing their booking details. Pets are not allowed under any circumstance in the Fir Tree Lodge. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed in any of our properties. An additional charge of £10 per additional pet will apply. Pets are not permitted on furniture or on beds. Every effort must be made to minimize additional mess created by having your pet on holiday and any extra costs incurred as a result of pets will be charged to the security deposit. Pet owners must clean up after their pets anywhere on Felmoor Park and must be kept on a lead. Under no circumstances must a pet be left unattended in the property. The home Owner or Felmoor Park Ltd accepts no responsibility for pets left unattended and any damage to the property by pets will be charged to the Hirer. Please remember to bring your own towels to dry your pets. Do not use the lodge towels as a charge will be made against your bond to have the towels cleaned or replaced.
13. Use of the Accommodation & Amenities Felmoor Park Ltd or the Owner may repossess the property at any time and terminate the hire of the property, where the Hirer or any member of the Hirer’s party has caused excessive noise or damage or is found or reasonably suspected to be conducting themselves in an illegal, offensive or immoral fashion, or are causing a nuisance to other persons. In such circumstances the Hirer shall not be entitled to any refund of the hire price of the property. The Hirer shall permit Felmoor Park Ltd and the Owner to access the property at reasonable times during the holiday for inspection or to carry out maintenance, and Felmoor Park Ltd and/or the Owner shall retain keys for the property for this purpose.
14. Availability The Contract of Hire is made on the understanding that the property advertised will be available and fit for use for the dates stated. In the unlikely event that the property is not available or fit for use through events arising outside the control of Felmoor Park Ltd or the Owner, then the Hirer’s booking may be cancelled or varied. At its sole discretion Felmoor Park Ltd or the owner may offer the Hirer suitable alternative accommodation, which if not acceptable to the Hirer, will entitle the Hirer to a full refund on a pro-rata basis. Neither Felmoor Park Ltd nor the Owner shall be liable to the Hirer for any other costs, expenses, loss, injury or damage whatsoever suffered by the Hirer or their guests as a consequence of cancelling or varying the booking in accordance with this clause.
15. Variations to booking. The hirer will be liable to pay a service charge of £50 for any variation to the booking.
16. Advertised Facilities Not all items, equipment and facilities advertised may be available at all times due to breakdown, malfunction, or other reasons. The management of Felmoor Park Ltd will try to rectify any malfunctions as soon as possible but no refund of any or all of the money paid by the customer will be made.
17. Services Rental charges include bed linen, towels for use during your stay. Beds will be made up prior to your arrival and linen and towels will be changed at the end of each rental. Additional cleaning/bed linen is available at an extra cost. Electricity, LPG and water are included within the rental charge.
18. Care of the Property The Client/guest shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as was found at the beginning. No candles or any other ignition sources (i.e Matches/Lighters) are to be used in the holiday accommodation or on the balcony/decking.
19. Fixtures & Fittings All fixtures, fittings and equipment must be used solely for their intended purpose. Felmoor Park Ltd request that you do not take into the log cabins any portable heaters, lighting equipment or any items that may cause danger to the lodges, its equipment or its occupants. Any bulky items such as bicycles, fishing or golf equipment are not to be taken into the log cabins.
20. Breakages, Damage or Missing Items The Client/guest is legally bound to reimburse Felmoor Park Ltd for breakages, damage, missing items or excessive cleaning caused by the party during the period of the rental.
21. Children Children must be supervised at all times. This is particularly important when using the swim Spa, hot tub and whilst in the vicinity of the lake.
22. Visitors Only those persons notified to are entitled to occupy the accommodation allocated. If you receive visitors during your stay who are not resident at Felmoor Park Ltd you must inform the management. You will be held responsible for the behaviour of your visitors while they are on the site. Visiting guests are not permitted to stay overnight.
23. Pets Felmoor Park Ltd operates a pet’s welcome policy with the exception of the Fir Tree Lodge which doesnt allow any pets. Pet owners must keep their pets on a lead at all times and must clean up after them.
24. Parking – Parking of vehicles must be in the designated car parking space and must not obstruct the roadway. Please do not park on the grass. Your vehicles, their accessories and contents are left entirely at your risk. Felmoor Park Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle. Repairs to vehicles (except emergency repairs) must not be carried out.
25. Left Property A minimum charge of £10 is made for the return of left property after your departure. Items of left property can only be held for a maximum of one month after which time they are donated to charity. We cannot be held responsible for items reported lost which cannot found. Property is at all times the responsibility of the owner.
26. Liability Felmoor Park Ltd cannot accept liability for any damage; expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause other than the proven negligence of us or our employees. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property and no liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property.
27. Force Majeure Felmoor Park Ltd cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation where the performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to force majeure. These circumstances include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our control.
28. Privacy Protecting your privacy is important to us and we will strive to keep your personal information confidential. Your details will be kept on our database to enable us to keep you up to date with any future offers, information or mailings. We do not give any information to third parties or use information gathered in any other way than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information we will do only in accordance with the law.
29. Site Rules All occupiers and guests of Felmoor Park Ltd are expected to abide by the Site Rules.
30. Complaints Felmoor Park Ltd endeavour to ensure that everything is to your satisfaction during your stay. Should there be any cause for complaint during the occupation of the property, it must be notified promptly to the management and in the case of a serious problem confirmed in writing.
31. Right to amend our terms and conditions. Felmoor Park Ltd reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, site rules are broken or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking. Summation: If you have any questions about our terms or the practices of this site, please contact us. Hot tub Hire – Disclaimer • The hot tub is a pleasurable and relaxing experience. However for your safety and enjoyment there are strict rules and guidelines that must be adhered to when using the hot tub. This is an important health & safety legal requirement for hot tubs used in a commercial environment. • The hot tub may not be up to operating temperature on your arrival due to the water being changed. This can take up to 8 hours especially in winter months. No refund will be made should this occur. • Do not press multiple buttons simultaneously or in quick succession. Doing this will cause the hot tub to go into sleep mode and the hot tub WILL cool down. • The signatory is responsible for making sure that all members of their party and their guests are aware of and strictly adhere to the guidelines. • Risk to children: extreme caution must be exercised to prevent unauthorized access by under age children. The hot tub cover must remain closed at all times unless a responsible adult is present. • No children under the age of 16 years are permitted in the hot tub as they cannot regulate their body temperatures suitably. • Remind everyone that wet surfaces can be very slippery. Make sure everyone takes care entering and leaving the tub. • Under no circumstances remove the operating panel on the tub. • Do not jump into the hot tub. • People with infectious diseases should not use the hot tub. • Keep all loose articles of clothing or hanging jewellery away from rotating jets and other moving components. • Do not stand or sit on the hot tub cover. • Do not use drugs, alcohol or medication before or during hot tub use as this may lead to a danger of drowning. • Persons using medication should consult their doctor before using the tub. Some medication may cause drowsiness. Do not use the tub if your medication induces drowsiness, affects your heart rate, blood pressure or circulation. • Pregnant women, persons suffering from obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult their doctor before using the tub. • Prolonged immersion in hot water can result in hypothermia – a dangerous condition that occurs when the internal body temperature exceeds 37 degrees centigrade. Symptoms include unawareness of impending hazard, failure to perceive heat, failure to recognize the need to exit the tub, unconsciousness resulting in a danger of drowning. Do not stay in the hot tub for more than 20 minutes as extended exposure to chlorine can cause burns and/or skin irritations. • Do not use the tub immediately after strenuous exercise. • Test the water with your hand before entering the tub to make sure it is comfortable. • Use the cover when the tub is not in use (whether empty or full). • Always shower before use. Perfumes, hair products and fake tan can contaminate the water and you may be charged for this. • Do not drag the vinyl cover using the cover straps; always use the handles. • Do not attempt to open the electrical box. • Do not use any glassware in the tub. • Do not allow any pets in the tub. • Do not use any detergent or soaps of any kind in the tub. • Do not drink the water. • The tub is very deep. Please do not allow anyone to sleep in the tub. • Please treat the tub as if it were your own as maintenance is very expensive. • Any damage to the cover or hot tub will be charged for. • Everyone using the hot tub must have their own Insurance cover prior to using the hot we also recommend getting liability insurance cover for the hire period. • Lodge Owner or Felmoor Leisure, Felmoor Park Ltd will not be held responsible for injury or death however caused regarding the hire/use of the hot tub. • Liability by lodge owner, Felmoor Park Ltd or Felmoor Leisure Ltd is restricted to the amount paid for the hot tub rental. No liability will be accepted for any other costs i.e. cabin/lodge rentals.
All tubs and filters have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every client so that you are receiving a totally clean and fresh hot tub. However the chlorine can discolour the water but this is normal and should cause no harm. No refund will be made should you feel the tub is not clean enough or you put the hot tub into sleep or economy mode.
SUMMARY OF MAIN THINGS TO ENSURE THE PLEASURABLE USE OF THE HOT TUB 1. You MUST shower before AND after using the hot tub.
2. The hot tub seats a maximum of 4 persons regardless of how many people the cabin/lodge accommodates. If more than 4 people use the hot tub and/or the water needs topping up it will take 8 hours to heat back up to a usable temperature and no compensation will be paid for lost usage time.
3. Do not submerge your head under the water.
4. Children under 16 are not allowed in the hot tub.
5. Do not use soaps, shampoos or bubble bath in the hot tub.
6. When not in use, replace the cover. If the cover is left off the water will cool down.
7. Do not jump into the hot tub.
8. Do not press multiple buttons simultaneously or in quick succession. Doing this will put the hot tub into sleep mode and will cool down. If the control panel shows SL (it may look like 75 from inside the tub) or EC, please let a member of staff know as soon as possible and we will reset it back to standard for you.
9. Do not use glassware in the hot tub as broken glass in the bottom of the hot tub may be invisible and will result in injury.
10. Please be considerate of other guests whilst using the hot tub and don’t make excessive noise. The hot tub should not be used after 11pm. A £50 bond is payable on arrival and will be refunded if your party has not misbehaved and we have not received complaints about your party.
11. The float in the hot tub contains chlorine tablets. Please do not remove it from the hot tub or remove the chlorine from the float as chlorine can cause burns to the skin.
PLEASE NOTE: Hot tubs can be emptied anytime from 8am on the morning of your departure
If you have a problem, please report it to the reception or call 01670 787790.
By making a booking or paying a deposit you agree to our terms and conditions. By using the hot tub and/or by signing this form I accept total responsibility for the hot tub and all persons using it. Users of the hot tub do so at their own risk.